There are 2 main choices for how you get your Medicare coverage. Use these steps to help you decide
Decide if you want Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage Plan.
- Medicare provides this coverage directly
- You have your choice of doctors, hospitals, and other providers that accept Medicare
- Generally, you or your supplemental coverage pay deductibles and coinsurance
- you usually pay a monthly premium for Part B
- Private insurance companies approved by Medicare provide this coverage
- In most plans, you need to use plan doctors, hospitals, and other providers or you may pay more or all the costs
-Most plans in Florida do not have monthly premium (in addition to your Part B premium) and have a copayment for covered services
- Costs, extra coverage, and rules vary by plan
- If you want drug coverage, you must join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. You usually pay a monthly premium.
- These plans are run by private companies approved by Medicare
- In most cases, you can get the drug coverage through your plan
- In some types of plans, that don't offer drug coverage, you can join a separate Medicare Drug Plan
Note: If you join a Medicare Advantage plan, you can not use a Medicare Supplement to pay for out-of-pocket expenses you have in the Medicare Advantage Plan.
- You may want to get coverage. You can choose to buy a Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy from a private company
- Costs vary by policy and company
D&D Insurance LLC, DBA: Florida Medicare Broker
No obligations. No pressure. No Games. We just want the opportunity to earn your business.
Give us 5 minutes of your time. Call 352-217-1000 Don't like phones? Email us here. We will not spam. But we do ask for you email address so we can help you.
Copyright © 2024 D&D Insurance LLC, DBA Florida Medicare Broker - All Rights Reserved.
This Website serves as an invitation for you, the customer, to inquire about further information regarding Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance, and your call will be routed to a licensed agent who can provide you with further information about the insurance plans offered by one or more of our third party partners. Submission of your contact information constitutes permission for an agent to contact you with further information, including complete details on cost and coverage of this insurance.
We and the licensed agents that may call you are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed the information contained on this website. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www. medicare .gov, , or your local State Health Insurance Program.